Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014


DACA expanded to parents of US Citizen or LPR children!

With his announcement last night, President Obama fundamentally changed the immigration landscape. If you are here illegally in the United States, and have a US Citizen or LPR child, you need to contact our Firm immediately. We can help you obtain legal status under the expanded DAP -- deferred action for parents program. The components of DAP are:

  1. You must have been continuously present in the United States since 01 January 2010.
  2. You must have a US Citizen or LPR (green-card holder) son or daughter.
  3. You must not have any serious criminal matter (generally defined as no misdemeanors or felonies -- some exceptions).
  4. You must not be an "enforcement priority" -- generally defined as a national security risk, criminal, repeat immigration offender, or gang member.
See: DHS Memorandum on expanded DACA/DAP

The filing cost is $465. This includes the cost of the EAD (employment authorization document) and biometrics. The actual application itself is free. Hanover Law is completing DAP applications for $750 (not including the filing fees) each -- or both mother and father together for $1000 + filing fees. Folks -- that includes preparing the package and shepherding the paperwork through the system. Let us help you, as we helped hundreds of DACA applicants. We can't guarantee any result -- that's up to the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the President. However, we can promise a properly submitted application that has the best chance of success. Don't take any risks with this!

Like DACA, you do not get to apply twice. If you are denied DAP, there is no appeal or second application. DO NOT make the mistake of carelessly applying, or waiting too long. This will take some time for DHS/USCIS to get the process properly perfected -- you want to be in the front of the line to take advantage of this program -- not waiting years to get your work permit.

Once approved, DAP is valid for three years. This includes you right to work in the United States for three years, and further, to get a driver's license. Let us help you!

Contact Hanover Law today at 1-800-579-9864 to begin gathering information for the DAP process. Be ready when submissions are accepted -- get legal status and join the millions who enjoy the benefit of working, living, and thriving in the United States.

Hanover Law, PC
Offices in Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC Lili O'connell, Esq.
Abby Archer, Esq.
888 16th St., NW Ste 800
Washington, DC 20006
2751 Prosperity Ave, Ste 580
Fairfax, VA 22031
Sean R. Hanover, Esq.
Stephen Salwierak, Esq.
1-800-579-9864 Charles Hatley, Esq.
Leigh Wells, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us!